2. Stirfry onion, garlic, peppers with 2 tsbp oil on med high
3. Stretch pizza dough out on 2 nonstick cookie sheets
4. Set oven to 450 – put dough in – set timer to 10min
5. Strain carrots + zuccini, add to frying pan.
6. Cutup tofurky sausages, add to frying pan.
7.Pour ¼ cup of pasta sauce, 1 tsp
mrs. Dash, and 3 tbsp nutritional yeast.
Add sliced olives if desired
8. Pull out dough from oven, spread sauce, put back in and cook 10-15 min until bottom is light tan
9. Spoon stirfry over pizza crusts, cook 10-15 min or until bottom is golden brown. Let cool 5 min + Enjoy!